Beginning, Sunday, November 1, please join us each week online for worship on our Facebook page or in our sanctuary for limited in person worship. you are comfortable attending these are the guidelines to be followed:
1. If you are sick, have a fever, or have been in close contact with someone who is sick, please stay home and worship online.
2. Upon arrival at the church please wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose throughout the entire time you are in the building.
3. As you enter the church building, our first greeter will check you in. This is so we can keep track of how many are in the sanctuary and to contact trace if needed. If you do not have contact information on file at the church then this usher will take your contact information as well.
4. If we have reached 40 in the sanctuary, we will offer overflow space in Fellowship hall and have the TV screen playing the service live.
5. Take a bulletin off the table as you enter the sanctuary. Bulletins will continue to be emailed and posted to our facebook page on Fridays.
6. If you have a cash or check monetary donation to leave, please place it in the offering box on the table.
7. An usher will guide you to a pew. We have sectioned off every other pew to create more distance between one another.
8. Doors and windows will be kept open to circulate airflow.
9. At the conclusion of Pastor Nina’s benediction, please remain at your pew as the ushers will direct you out of the sanctuary from the side aisles. Please do not congregate in the narthex. Depending on the weather, Pastor Nina may remain outside to greet you upon exit.