Mission Partners for May
Turning Point of the Lehigh Valley
The following items will be accepted throughout the month:
Clear 48″ plastic storage containers with hinged lids. Plastic shower curtains, toilet bowel cleaner, Drano, toilet paper, latex gloves, dust pans and brushes, bleach, disinfectant wipes, 50 gallon trash bags, mops and buckets.
Mission Blitz Week Is Coming
Mission Blitz will kick off on Sunday July 28 following the service. As in the past, we will be doing various projects in support of our local mission partners. We are currently in the process of working with our partners to develop the project lists.
To kick off Mission Blitz week, we, as a congregation, will assemble hygiene kits for Mission Central (Umcor). Umcor has specific requirements when putting items into the hygiene kits. The following items will be collected during the months of June and July to support this project:
· One hand towel (15×25-17×27 inches)
· One washcloth
· One comb: (sturdy, at least 6 “of teeth: no picks)
· One toenail or fingernail clipper (no emery boards or metal nail files)
· Bath Size soap (No Ivory or Jergen’s
· One adult toothbrush (Don’t remove from packaging/no personal advertising
· 10 adhesive bandages (3/4 x 3 inches)
· One-gallon size re-sealable bag