Open Hearts. Open Minds. Open Doors.
“Stop collecting treasures for your own benefit on earth, where moth and rust eat them and where thieves break in and steal them. Instead, collect treasures for yourselves in heaven, where moth and rust don’t eat them and where thieves don’t break in and steal them. Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” (Matt 6:21, CEB).
These are such wise words to consider – the place we put our most valuable treasures and resources, is the place of our hearts, the place we most want to be. This is true of all our resources – our time, our talents, our prayers, our thoughts, but it is especially true of our money. Money, whether spent at the grocery store, a doctor’s office, a restaurant, a shopping mall, or online, has a mission – it says something about our values and what’s most important.
YOUR generosity this past year has enabled our church to:
- Livestream our services for all to enjoy!
- Sent our youth to Pocono Plateau for a week long life changing experience
- Our Fall study of the Bible saw 24 individuals grow in their faith and relationship with the Bible
- The Lay Care Team and Pastor made weekly and monthly visits to those who are homebound, hospitalized, grieving or recovering
- Our Trunk or Treat event was successful in reaching out to our community
- Monthly dinners have resumed to gather as a community and raise funds
- 12 missionaries from Epworth traveled with Appalachian Service Project to share the love of Christ. while 20 individuals served for prayer partnes and prepared goody bags to support them
- Our Worship Committee and Pastor worked collaboratively to diversify our worship experiences throughout the year
- We worked closely with the Bethlehem Emergency Shelter to serve meals feeding approximately 100 people each month
There are multiple ways you can support Epworth financially:
Place checks or cash in an offering envelope and drop in the offering box.
Text 833-740-2821 to set up a one-time or recurring donation using your credit/debit card.
Using either the VANCO Mobile Giving App or directly through VANCO’s website.
Electronic Giving is Good for You and the Church
Electronic giving can keep you on track with stewardship and guarantees uninterrupted support for our church.
- Give anytime, anywhere to your favorite funds
- Schedule and manage recurring donations
- Make one-time donations to special appeals
- Pay for events, programs and other activities
Epworth uses the safe and secure services of Vanco Payment Solutions, an organization endorsed by the United Methodist Church. If you would like to give electronically, follow the link to the secure Vanco Payment site or contact the church office.
Not sure how to use the Vanco online website to donate? Click on Vanco Online How To Guide.
Do you prefer using the Vanco Mobile app? Click here for a quick How To Give Using Vanco Mobile App Guide!
If there are any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org